3.1.12

Christmas treats

Happy New Year beauties!

Hope you all had a great time and haven't suffered too much today if it was your first day back! So ladies, what beauty goodies did you find in your stockings this year? Did your beauty wishlists come true? For me, it seems I was very much on the Nice list as Santa was clearly feeling very generous. Here are a few of my new beauty gifts that I can't wait to try and will hopefully make my Product of the Week spot.

Girls Aloud Kimberley lashes by Eyelure. These were actually a cheeky Christmas gift to myself... well I needed them from Christmas Eve...! Super fluttery and natural.


Ahhh, one of the wonders of the world, it would seem, according to many beauty bloggers and industry experts. But will it mean no more falsies?


Still yet to try, waiting to use up the fabulous John Freida Frizz-Ease hair serum. But again heard amazing things.


After being impressed by my first Avon order a couple of months back, I was delighted to receive this Christmas gift-set of three Glazewear lipglosses in Shimmered, Pink Watermelon and Bronzed and Beautiful.


I was given the mini versions of these as a gift-set for my Secret Santa present at work. And the lovely lady in question clearly knows me very well. One of my favourite liquid liners and mascaras right there :) x

Spoilt much?! 

Did you receive any fab products? Anything you were dying to try and now love?? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment