4.10.10

Shellack attack

I went round for a catch up cuppa at my best beauty-therapist-and-hair-stylist friend's last night who gave me an insight into the latest nail polish revolution Shellac and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. Although available in set base colours, Shellac can also be layered to give fantastic colour combinations. Reasons to love? How about that it stays chip-free for 14 days? Or that it offers ZERO dry time? Maybe it's that Shellac can be removed within minutes if you fancy a colour change for a different occasion? Whatever the reason, be sure to know that although it wears like a gel overlay, it's much kinder to your nails. Click the link for more details, or if you're in the Leeds area, pop along to my friend's salon Gabriella's Beauticians, which offers 10% discount on your first visit and a loyalty card scheme. Call now to book your appointment on 07921 387007








Have you tried Shellac? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment