23.5.11

Billboard Music Awards

After a lot of hype surrounding the Billboard Music Awards for one reason or another, I was rather intrigued to browse the net today to see who performed and who won what, but obviously, most of all, I wanted to know how the stars looked. My favourite of the night had to be the stunning and grown-up-so-fast Selena Gomez, who looked demure and sultry in a cut-out black Dolce & Gabbana gown cut to the thigh. Perfectly accessorised with red statement sandals and a box clutch, the dress created curves to her slender shape. And don't get me started on that hair. I want. Below are my other best dressed stars of the evening.

Kelly Rowland looking feisty and fabulous in Herve Leger
with matching fuchsia lips to boot.

Kylie Minogue in a pretty embroidered Alexander McQueen number.
My kind of dress. Hot platforms.

Rihanna went for the androgynous look with this smart yet sexy white Max Azria suit. The red hair and pink lip were all the colour that was needed. I want those nude Louboutins.
Images courtsey of stylebistro.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment