10.5.11

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


I've always had a tendency to stick to the same perfumes year after year – Flowers by Kenzo for day and Burberry Classic for evening. Although I do eventually revert back to what I know best, I still enjoy experimenting with new perfumes. And my latest crush is on Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. It's the spring take on the brand's classic Daisy, but takes the base tones from the original scent and adds fruity notes – raspberry, pear, plum and grapefruit – creating a fresh, lighter scent that isn't overpowering. Perfect for the warmer seasons ahead. The selling point for me, however, was the gorgeous bottle it comes in, which looks so pretty on my dressing table. At just £48 for a whopping 75ml, it's probably the only Marc Jacobs product that is, for many of us, affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment