10.8.11

TRENDING: Metallics




Many of you will have noticed the emerging metallic trend throughout fashion recently, and it was only a matter of time before the beauty gods began to implement it, too. Although admittedly it's a bit "out there", I'm a huge fan of playing up eyes with a smokey or feline look, so I can't wait to experiment with a metallic shade. It's not just on eyes that metallics are proving to be popular either, expect to see it on lips and nails, too. I'd recommend just wearing one at a time though - for example, if you're working a metallic eye, keep the lips simple for a more stylish look. And vice versa. Here are a few of my favourite metallics I'm dying to get my hands on:




1. Bobbi Brown Metallic lip colour, £18
2. Shu Uemera eye shadows - various sets
3. L'oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadow in Silvery Green, £3.99
4. Bourjois Metallise eyeliner, £3
5. Barry M metallic liquid eyeliner in Gold, £4.79
6. OPI My Private Jet nail polish, £7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment