15.7.11

Simple helps out dehydrated skins


I don't think I know one person who isn't a fan of Simple skin care, which doesn't surprise me as it's ridiculously kind to our skin and is affordable, too. So I am super pleased to find out the brand now also caters for dull and dehydrated skins.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm alone when I say I attempt to drink the recommended 8 litres glasses (woops!) of water a day, but it rarely happens. Thus meaning I'm prone to the odd bout of dehydrated skin (according to my friend and beautician anyway...!) It's something that's quite often hard to fix through the use of creams and potions alone, so I'm delighted at the launch of Simple's Moisture Boost Hydro Cream, targeting specifically dehydrated skins. And it's perfect even for you sensitive types!  

What's more, there's a Hydro Mist, offering an instant burst of hydration, creating a naturally dewy complexion, even when wearing make-up. Genius.


The range is available now in Boots, Superdrug and Tesco.

Have you tried it yet? xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Simple's range, their moisturisers are great.

    Found you on beautylish :)

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlee, they're great aren't they, and great prices. I'll check your blog out :) xo

    ReplyDelete